The rain3 is the latest headphone in the award-winning rain product line. It features an 8mm dynamic speaker driver, upgraded acoustics for more accurate sound reproduction and a wide sound-stage. The result is a versatile headphone that was engineered to have a smooth sound signature.
The rain3 has gunmetal aluminum baffle mated to a chocolate-stained housing that it hand-crafted from sustainable wood. It features an ultra-lightweight design for better ergonomics and comfort for longer listening periods. Passive noise cancellation minimizes ambient sounds. The rain3 also has tangle resistant PVC-Free cables. Each pair comes with a cotton carrying pouch and four sets of ear fittings to ensure a perfect fit. As with all thinksound products, the rain3 high definition headphones come with a one (1) year warranty.
• Voiced by acclaimed audio engineer, Aaron Fournier
• Compatible with iOS and Android devices
• Wooden housing for crisp, accurate music reproduction
• Dynamic driver features 18Hz to 20kHz frequency response
• 96 ±3 dB @ 1KHz 1mW sensitivity
• 16 ohm impedance
• 45˚ angled gold plated plug for increased clarity & durability
• 9.5g Ultra-lightweight design
• Kevlar-reinforced, tangle-resistant 4 foot long cable
• Passive Noise Isolation minimizes ambient sounds
• Sweat-resistant design, perfect for the gym
• Four flexible silicon ear inserts for a secure fit (s/m/l/xl)
• Cord clip & cotton carrying pouch
• One (1) year limited warranty
Four sized flexible silicon ear inserts for secure fit (s/m/l/xl)
Cotton Carrying Pouch
Amazon buyer reviews
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 03 March, 2017.